- Apple iPad 5 and iPad Mini 2 will be released in March?
- Platform Updates for Samsung Galaxy S II and Samsung Galaxy S III Coming Next Month
- LG lines up seven different models for Google Smart TV for the CES in 2013
- Top Tools to Develop Android Apps gives easy development environment
- Nokia releases files for 3D printing, Lumia 820 users can create their own customized mobile phone cases
A lot of game lovers were disappointed with the quality of the PS Vita game Black Ops: Declassified. Activision has now announced a solid release date for the game. The Game won’t be featuring any Zombies mode and this may come as a damper for users who are already dissatisfied with the game’s multiplayer mode. Call of Duty does not feature any extraordinary graphics but Black Ops: Classified does not bear even the barest semblance to a PS Vita Game.
The Black Ops 2 will be a 4 X 4 online mode game and the numerous maps are old maps from the first Black Ops game which has been watered down. This is even more bad news for popularity of the game and there is every possibility of the game becoming a dud on arrival. Activision has declared that the Black Ops 2 will; be released on November 13th and both Console and the PC versions will be available for sale.
Activision does not rate Declassified as a very big title which will require a launch date and it would not be surprising to see the Black Ops Declassified receive the same level of commercial advertising as its console counterpart. Activision had shown the trailer of the game in between the World Cup qualifier between England and Poland.
Activision has withered away an opportunity to alter the acuity of millions of PS Vita fans by creating Declassified a defining title for the system. It needs to be seen how the consumers will take on the new game.