- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 With US Cellular brings multi-window support
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases – Alleged Galaxy S4 Cases before its Release Date
- Samsung Galaxy Gear has finally landed on Earth; is it close to what the rumors suggested it would be?
- Microsoft Surface Tablet to be Released on October 26
- Microsoft Surface Pro Release Date: Surface Pro rolls off the production line
The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date has been revealed. A lot has been said about the patent law suits and how Apple has turned tables with the success of its iPhone 5 range of Smartphone. However Samsung, its closest competitor is not far behind and is schedule to launch its Galaxy Note 2 in the coming week. The biggest winner in this tussle is going to be the common user. He will have the best of both the worlds.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is going to be launched in European markets next week. The device is scheduled for launch in Germany September 27th and Italy on September 28th.
The Galaxy Note 2 will be launched on October 1st and 2nd in UK, France and Netherlands. The device will be available in most European nations by the first week of October.
Interestingly most US carriers are also patronizing the Galaxy Note 2 and this includes AT&T, Verizon,Sprint and T-Mobile. These carriers will be offering the customers the smartphone-tablet on contract.
The smartphone-tablet or the phablet as it has been christened is bristling with technology and includes 4G LTE wireless connectivity, except T-Mobile carrier which will run it on 42Mbps HSPA+.
The T mobile version ROM which was revealed early this week enables the phablet to be run on Android 4.1 as well as the Jelly Bean. However Samsung is still perfecting the OS and it will be ready by the launch date. No date has been released officially for the T-Mobile version of Galaxy Note 2. The Galaxy Note 2 for AT&T will be released on October 21st.