- PlayStation 4 Price, Release Date Rumors : Cheaper Than PS3
- Halo 4 Review : Graphics, Sound Features Makes it Must Buy Xbox Game
- Best Galaxy S4 covers and cases range now available to buy
- Asus will Roll Out ICS 4.0 on the Transformer Prime from Jan12
- Apple iPad 5 vs iPad 4: Specs Comparison based on Possibilities
The new iPhone 5 is on the verge of releasing in front of the whole world and T-Mobile has planned to start its “bring your own iPhone” initiative with affordable Value plans that separate the cost of wireless service from the purchase of a new phone.
Beginning September 12th, T-Mobile will try to attract customers with unlocked iPhones to T-Mobile network. T-Mobile branded retail stores will receive an iPhone 4s demo unit to help customers set up their compatible iPhone.
The new offering from T-Mobile includes an unlimited nationwide data plan and also allows Customers with unlocked iPhones to save $50/month compared to AT&T data plans.
T-Mobile is also working to transform their 4G (HSPA+) network to make its spectrum frequency compatible to iPhone 4S and iPhone 5. The unlocked iPhones will get a significant speed boost when these improvements are available.
T-Mobile also stated that their internal tests of unlocked iPhone 4S devices running over 4G (HSPA+) on our 1900 network recorded on average 70% faster download speeds than iPhone 4S devices on AT&T’s network.
T-Mobile is the only our of 4 major US mobile carriers which don’t sell iPhone officially but it do provides services for Unlocked iPhone owners.