- Three Weeks After the Release, Kindle Fire Poses Wi-Fi Problems for the Users
- Nokia Lumia Windows RT Tablet to be unveiled in February 2013?
- Cheap Galaxy Note tablet with 7-inch screen releasing soon? Unannounced Samsung GT-N5100 appears in GLBenchmark
- Nintendo Wii U to release on November 18, will come in two variants
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will be Introduced by Sprint before AT&T & T-Mobile
The famous mobile whistleblower @evleaks twetted nine hours ago as I am writing this article, that the third generation of the Galaxy Note series will arrive with a potential 5.7-inch screen. If that’s true, the device’s screen-size will be 0.2 inches bigger compared to its ancestor, the Note 2, which features a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 16M colours and a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels (267 PPI). We’ve also collected info regarding the phone’s possible specs. Let’s take a closer look.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specs
- Processor: Qualcomm quad-core Snapdragon 800 clocked at 2.3GHz
- GPU: Adreno 330 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Display: 5.7-inch Super Amoled FULL HD display
- Camera: 13MPix back-facing recording Full HD 1080p video at 30FPS and LED Flash support
- Software: Android Jellybean 4.2.2 in conjunction with Samsung’s TouchWiz 4.0 UI
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.o and WiFi
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 tipped as having a 5.7-inch screen
— @evleaks (@evleaks) June 24, 2013
The folks over evleaks are known for its precise information. The difference of the screen-sizes between the successor and the ancestor might seem minute to you, though it’s big enough to fill your hands and pockets and bring more pleasure whilst watching a video, reading or doodling. We expect the North Korean company to announce the device at IFA 2013 which takes place from September 06 to 11, in Berlin. What do you guys think the Note 3 will offer?