- Microsoft Windows Phone platform overtakes BlackBerry Smartphones in the U.S.
- Microsoft Surface 2 Tablet release date, specs rumors
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Receives Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update
- iPhone 5S release will boost Apple’s [AAPL] financial status, excellent first quarter financial results says it all
- Google to slash down Nexus 7 Prices, $99 for 8GB, $199 for 16GB and to introduce a new 32GB variant
Some new leaked images of next generation iPhone 5S logic board are now indicating towards a new slimmer profile and more space for other parts like bigger battery for Apple’s next flagship.
According to the Japanese publication Macotakara, a Japanese internal parts supplier Moumantai has published new images of a slim down logic board on their blogs. They has also indicated that Apple is also planning to launch a revamped iPhone 5S smartphone later this year alongside its next-gen iPad 5. Macotakara asserts that a reliable “source” has informed them that a gold color iPhone 5 will also released by Apple.
The alleged iPhone 5S images shows with a narrower design and a new screw placement when compared with iPhone 5 logic board. There appears to be a less space for new processor chip and more space has been made to fit a bigger battery. Apple to build in a fingerprint sensor in the iPhone 5S, or these small changes could point to a small bump in the iPhone 5S battery size.
The leaked images shows components like FaceTime camera, home button, dual-weight vibration motor, and a sampling of multicolored SIM trays, volume rockers, and mute switches. A small iPhone 5S battery size increase could pair with software and processor efficiencies to deliver better iPhone battery life with the new model.
Apple iPhone 5S is rumored for a September release, later this year, same as of iPhone 5. The iPhone 5S is largely expected to arrive in a similar design and size as the iPhone 5, so any changes and new features are expected to arrive tucked inside the same shell as the iPhone 5 or on the new iOS 7 software update.