- Samsung Series 7 Chronos – 17.3″ Windows 8 Laptop Specs, Price, and Features Review
- Temple Run 2 breaks mobile gaming Records, passes 50 million downloads
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will be Introduced by Sprint before AT&T & T-Mobile
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs. Samsung Galaxy Note 2: Android 4.2.2 vs. Android 4.1.2 Smartphone Comparison
- Google Nexus 7 32GB tablet- Why are fans enamored by this Android Jelly Bean Tablet?
The next generation 2013 model of Google and Asus partnered, Nexus 7, tablet has been spotted in an alleged image leaked over the web. The said tablet, which was expected to release at Google’s I/O 2013 conference, is still in rumors.
The new tablet, according to the images, boasts a thin metallic bezel, and same old size IPS display screen. The next generation Nexus 7 will feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 chip instead of Nvidia’s Tegra 3 quad-core processor featured in 2012 model.
The second gen Nexus 7 will reportedly feature 7-inch multi-touch IPS display with 1280-by-800 pixel resolution screen, a 5MP rear camera, 1.2 MP front camera, 3950 mAh battery, 16GB and 32GB internal memory variants, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean at the time of launch, Bluetooth 4.0, and 2 GB of RAM.
The 2nd generation Nexus 7 will come in both Wi-Fi only and 4G/LTE+Wi-Fi variants, and is expected to release the same day that Google Android 4.3 will be revealed later this year.
The rumoured 16GB Wi-Fi variant of next gen Nexus 7 is expected to bear a price tag of $229 and 4G LTE variant to cost $49 more.
According to another report, the new Nexus 7 tablet is expected to go on sale in July in US and few other countries of the world. A tablet codenamed ASUS K009 has recently approved by the FCC. The approved device has 4G LTE network capabilities.
The new Nexus 7 tablet is not only going to challenge the current top players of the market but also to the coming players like iPad 2 and Xbox tablet.