- Samsung Galaxy S4 Specs and Release Date update: Int and Eu version will feature Exynos 5 Octa CPU, the U.S. version to get Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
- Motorola takes on Samsung with RAZR HD vs. Galaxy S3 Specs and Features comparison Ad Poster
- List of most anticipated devices of 2013: Apple iPad 5, iPad 2, Surface Pro, Galaxy S4, iTV, Xbox 720 and many more
- iPhone 6 Release Date to Feature Wireless Charging but not in iPhone 5S
- Apple iPhone 5S images leaked on the web: new photo shows rear panel of iPhone 5S
Sony is a well established name in the field of video gaming, everyone knows about the latest to be released game box by the Japanese electronics giant. PlayStation 4 is much talked and discussed console than any other console in this field. And Microsoft doesn’t want to be left behind in this multi million industry of gaming. So, Microsoft has introduced the new XBOX in the market to compete with Sony’s PlayStation 4. But, if we see the analytical data on paper than Sony’s PlayStation 4 is much faster than the Microsoft’s XBOX one. So, on paper PS4 is much powerful than XBOX one.
Although some features of these game boxes is similar but still Sony wins the race. Both is inspired by 1.6 GHz AMD Jaguar accelerated processing unit, 64 bit processor internal and 8GB RAM. But some difference makes PS4 smarter than XBOX one. In Sony PS4, RAM is faster as it uses 8 GB GDDR5 and XBOX built with 8 GB DDR3 RAM. This increases the bandwidth of PS4 and this extra bandwidth increases the performance up to 90% in PS4. Although Microsoft tried to increase its bandwidth by adding 32 GB of SRAM but that’s not proved to be much beneficial.
PS4 GPU is also much more powerful than its competitor. PS 4 GPU has the ability to perform 1.84 TeraFLOPS on contrary to this XBOX one has the ability of 1.23 TeraFLOPS only, which is 30% less powerful than PS4.
On taking a complete overview of these two gaming consoles, PlayStation 4 proves to be much smarter and faster than the Microsoft’s Xbox One. So, technically if we talk about the hardware configuration PS4 is configured with advanced and better configuration than its competitor. But cost wise XBOX is cheaper than PS4. Now out of these two, which one catches more eyeballs of the gamers, anyone know?