College students living away from home need to manage their monthly budget according to their expenses, but a very few of them do that well. App Store has more than dozens of budget tracking apps, but not all of them are perfect for students. This piece of writing includes some best iOS budget tracking apps to help students keep track of their spending.
Most of the budget tracking apps in App Store offers various features. While the best choice may depend on your personal needs, we are mentioning the most common and preferred ones.
Although, the App Store provides numerous options, but we have tried to narrow down the list to 5 iPhone Budget Apps for College Students. These budget tracking apps help students stay focused on income levels.
1. Mint – It is one of the best tools in App Store to create and manage a budget plan. Students can now create their own budget plan using Mint.com and this iOS help them to manage the plan further. Students can also divide a single transaction with this app.
2. Expensify – This budget tracking app is best for students who are frequently on the move. This is a semi-automated budget tracking app which allow users to track the cash expenses, bank transactions and even the credit card expenses. Expensify includes an in-built scanning system running on optical character technology. This technology scans the note data and receipts through it’s SmartScan feature. The scanned information is then noted as the credit purchase and cash expense in the app.
3. Pocket Expense- This is a simple budget tracking app and is best for students who are really serious about their monthly financial plans. This budget tracking app shows all the expenses and balance amount in one place with sets of icons for each account. Students can manage the statistical data for each account separately with reference to time- yearly, monthly, weekly and daily.
This app allows users to track all the bills and to move funds between budgets. Users can also backup the entire data over WiFi networks.
4. V irtual Wallet-This is again a free budget tracking app excellent to track the entire cash flow and expense bills. This app doesn’t allow users to break down into categories, but it keep the user posted about the balance after paying all the bills. User can also pay their bills directly from this app.
5. CheckPlease Lite- This is one of the best iPhone budget tracking apps allowing students to split the bill with friends while hanging out with friends. Users can split the bills up to 100 ways using this app.