- Google Wallet to be available as plastic card also
- Kindle Fire 4G versions gets approval from Federal Communication Commission
- iTunes 11.0.3 – Apple releases its new iTunes version 11.0.3, Last Update before iPhone 5S Release
- GOOGLE NEXUS 4 vs SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 : Best Jelly Bean SmartPhones Features Comparisons
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean SlimBean ROM Build 5 Now Available
Microsoft finally unveiled the first commercial for ‘Microsoft Surface Pro’. The commercial is directed by Jon M. Chu; the man behind Surface Windows RT commercial. Featuring break dancing and beat boxers, this is a pretty funny commercial showcasing the work area of corporate.
It was first aired last night in Grammy awards. Microsoft’s Panos Panay premiered the commercial just after introducing two Surface Pro tablets for onlookers in a special event in Las Vegas on Saturday, February 09, 2013.
Panay wrote in his tweet on Saturday saying “Announcement! My secret brand new Microsoft Surface Pro commercial makes its TV debut the night of the Grammy’s! Get ready,” he wrote.
The commercial directly targets the corporate market and features choreographed dancing with the Surface Pro tablet, much like Jon M. Chu’s first Surface ads.
The commercial mainly showcases the full-sized USB port and pen digitizer of Microsoft Surface Pro. It also highlights the touch friendly UI, stylus input features and touch/type keyboards of Microsoft Surface Pro.
Microsoft Surface Pro went on sale last Saturday on February 09 2013 and Surface Pro 128 GB version was out of stock in just a few hours of it’s launch. The initial demand of Surface Pro was pretty high, but the launch stock was quite low reportedly. The stock of Surface Pro in the local retail stores and online stores is still unclear.