- Snapchat now offers Video Messaging For Android Users in a Private Beta
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Release Date for Verizon Delayed, AT&T, T-Mobile already in
- iOS 7 Beta 6 Release Date on Fast Tracks to fix iCloud by Apple
- Galaxy S4 release date: Samsung releases road map for devices to be released in Q1, confirms Q1 launch of Galaxy S4
- Microsoft Prices Xbox One for $499, Release date scheduled for November in 21 countries, up for pre-orders on Microsoft Store
Microsoft finally unveiled the first commercial for ‘Microsoft Surface Pro’. The commercial is directed by Jon M. Chu; the man behind Surface Windows RT commercial. Featuring break dancing and beat boxers, this is a pretty funny commercial showcasing the work area of corporate.
It was first aired last night in Grammy awards. Microsoft’s Panos Panay premiered the commercial just after introducing two Surface Pro tablets for onlookers in a special event in Las Vegas on Saturday, February 09, 2013.
Panay wrote in his tweet on Saturday saying “Announcement! My secret brand new Microsoft Surface Pro commercial makes its TV debut the night of the Grammy’s! Get ready,” he wrote.
The commercial directly targets the corporate market and features choreographed dancing with the Surface Pro tablet, much like Jon M. Chu’s first Surface ads.
The commercial mainly showcases the full-sized USB port and pen digitizer of Microsoft Surface Pro. It also highlights the touch friendly UI, stylus input features and touch/type keyboards of Microsoft Surface Pro.
Microsoft Surface Pro went on sale last Saturday on February 09 2013 and Surface Pro 128 GB version was out of stock in just a few hours of it’s launch. The initial demand of Surface Pro was pretty high, but the launch stock was quite low reportedly. The stock of Surface Pro in the local retail stores and online stores is still unclear.