- Samsung Galaxy S III to Get Upgrade to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Soon
- Virgin Mobile to offer Apple iPhone 4S from June 29th in US
- Witcher 3-Wild Hunt, the first game for PlayStation 4 after its Release Date
- Apple iPad 5 Release Rumors: Specs to include bigger screen and reduced weight
- Sony PlayStation 4 Release Date to Stream Games
The renowned Seoul automaker, Hyundai is now entering the tablet souk with its new 7 inch tablet. Yes, that’s true Hyundai is all set to bring its 7 inch tablet T7 with Android décor. Hyundai T7 is an affordable Android running tablet which is available for $165 via PandaWill.
Hyundai has acted smart and kept the price considerably less than the 8 GB Nexus 7 and almost equal to the Kindle Fire 7. Hyundai T7 is powered by a quad-core Samsung Exynos 4412 processor which is the same processor powering Samsung Galaxy S3 and much better than the poor old dual-core TI OMAP 4430 of Kindle Fire.
Apart from the blazing fast processor, the Hyundai T7 has some other good features as well. Below is the list of specs of T7-
- IPS LCD capacitive touch screen with a resolution of 1,280 x 800 pixels
- 1GB RAM
- Connectivity options- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi802.11 b/g/n
- Micro-HDMI port
These were some good and impressive features of Hyundai T7 but there are a few of downsides as well. The internal memory of this very first tablet from Hyundai is just 8GB which is not even expandable. The battery power given to T7 is 3,300 mAh which may supposedly have a capability of 5 hours. It runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS which is kind of outdated.
The camera capacity is also not that impressive. T7 touts 2 MP rear camera and mere 0.3 MP front facing camera. If considered in terms of looks and dimensions, T7 is lighter than other 7 inch tablets, but is thicker in dimensions. It has a plastic body and thus build quality is somewhat on an average side.