- Broken iPhone repairs cost Americans whopping $6 Billion since 2007
- Windows Phone 8 Update improves camera app, podcast support and a lot more
- Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie rumored features and release date updates
- Panasonic’s 20-inch 4K Toughpad will be coming in November for $6000
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2 leaked Specs reveal Intel Haswell, 8GB RAM and Windows 8.1
The first major update for the Android powered Samsung Galaxy Camera is finally rolled out. This software update will seemingly bring some smart features for the camera.
This update will bring some new and smart shooting modes for the camera listed below-
- Snow- This mode makes the whiteness more intense by emphasizing the brightness of snow.
- Dawn- This mode makes blue more intense by emphasizing the dawn sky.
- Food- This shooting mode brings vivid colors of food in the pictures.
- Party/Indoor – this mode enable users to take the blur-free pictures in an indoor location.
A new and updated gallery app is also noticed with this update. The gallery app is said to be same as that in Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Some performance improvements and stability are also expected in this update.
This Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for Samsung Galaxy Camera is available as ROM for users. The update is not yet officially announced and, so users can install the update manually through ODIN software. No reported is posted about the OTA update, though. It is showing up for users in some parts of UK.
Furthermore, there is a new option under settings->Share in the app. This feature allows users to use their Samsung Galaxy Camera with Remote Viewfinder app on any other Samsung device.
While there are no specific changes in image quality with the latest software update, there are a few useful improvements in brought up with this first update for this 16 megapixel Android powered Samsung Galaxy Camera.