- AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 Cyber Monday 2013 Deals
- RIM to showcase new BlackBerry 10 features at its annual conference
- Remembering Steve Jobs: The Legend who Showed us how to live Before You Die
- Samsung Galaxy S3 3,000 mAh Extended Battery now available for pre-order
- BlackBerry 10 Release Date confirmed by AT&T and Verizon, coming on 30th January
The E3 video gaming event can become witness to the launch of the new Xbox 720 which is one of the most eagerly awaited gaming console of all times. There is even an official countdown of the console in June.
The launch of the Xbox 720 will be a bit different from the earlier launches. Microsoft will not present the console along with a sequel as it has done in the past. In the past Microsoft used games such as Halo or similar games to show the capabilities of the console. Gamers will have to wait some time before they can see the capabilities of the Xbox 720 with regards to these genres of games.
Rumors also hint at the possibility of the Xbox 720 being released with the Kinect feature which will be inbuilt into the device. In the earlier version, the Xbox 360, the Kinect feature was provided as a separate unit. The inbuilt Kinect feature will be an added advantage which will make the console more convenient and portable.
Leaked pictures of the Xbox 720 point out that the console will be able to accommodate 4 players. Leaked pictures also hint that the console will be better equipped to integrate seamlessly with PC as well as the latest Windows Phone 8.
One area of worry is Microsoft will be eliminating the disk drive. The ramifications of this action are enormous. The shift will see users making the gaming purchases entirely online. It can hit the gaming retail stores badly.