- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specs Rumors: Posted Alleged image of Note 3 by Evleaks is Fake
- Samsung Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Note 4 to release with 560 PPI displays, 880 PPI in 2015, foldable displays in 2016
- Apple iPhone 5 launch gets ramped by Apple iPod touch rumors
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Release Date in March? US will not see the release first
- Free Unlimited Video Messaging Comes to Skype for iOS
Microsoft Surface Tablets sales have been hampered by poor stock availability and Microsoft has decided to make the Surface Tablets available at retail outlets other than its own. After Best Buy and Wallmart, the Surface Tablet will also grace the shelves of John Lewis.
John Lewis has already started to sell Microsoft Surface Tablet as the software giant tries to boost its sales of the Windows 8 tablet.
The Microsoft Surface is now available in stores nationwide. The Touch cover and Type cover, both are available in stores as well.
The Microsoft Surface RT is available in two versions, 32 GB and 64 GB. The 32 GB model is priced at £479, while the 64 GB will carry a price Tag of £559. Both the devices feature the Touch Cover and the price are identical to that on the Microsoft website. At present the John Lewis website are displaying both the devices as Out of stock.
According to Matt Leeser, John Lewis’s head of buying for communication technology, “We are committed to offering customers the very best tablet range available and believe that the innovative Microsoft Surface [RT] is a brilliant addition to our assortment.”
Till now the only place where British consumers could order the device was the Microsoft Website. Consumers wanted to try out the device before taking a decision to buy the device or not. The unavailability of the device is also being indicted for the poor sales of the Surface Tablet. With the easy availability of the device, Microsoft will hoping that the sales of the Surface tablet will finally pick-up.