- 68-Year-Old Swiss Clock Design becomes bone of contention in the iOS 6 release by Apple
- Nokia Windows RT Tabets – What Rumors Say About Nokia Lumia Windows 8 RT Tablet?
- Apple iOS 6.1 Update for iPhone 5, 4S, iPad Mini and iPad released, solves many nagging issues in iPhone 5 [iOS 6.1 Direct Download Links]
- Microsoft unveils new corporate logo, changes for the first time in 25 Years
- Thunderbolt Firmware Update v.1.1 Released by Apple for MacBook Pro, but what about iMac?
Recent Korea Times report says Samsung will soon launch Galaxy Note3 with a 6.3” screen. After pioneering the Phablet category, Samsung is now in the plan to make other Smartphones look tinier with 5 inch displays.
Samsung Galaxy Note3 is rumored to hit the market by 2013 with its big 6.3” OLED display. The original Samsung Galaxy Note had a 5.3” screen and was launched in 2011 followed by Galaxy Note2 having slightly bigger 5.5” screen in 2012.
While everyone thought that was the limit, Samsung again is geared up to surprise the users with its 6.3” Galaxy Note III. This is still not the limit and the rumors are all around talking about Samsung working on a mid-range Note tablet with 7” big screen. This would be a slot in between Note2 and Galaxy Note 10.1 with 10” screen.
Samsung is also rumored to restructure its LCD unit and work more on its most anticipated flexible OLED displays.
Talking about the restructured LCD unit, Samsung parts supplier gave a statement to Korea Times- “With the money saved from LCD restructuring, the firm plans to spend more on OLED and flexible displays”.
Samsung would have to incorporate a larger battery for the larger display and especially when it supports LTE. Other specifications of this rumored 6.3” display Galaxy Note3 are unknown yet and we will keep you posted with every single update.