- Samsung Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Note 4 to release with 560 PPI displays, 880 PPI in 2015, foldable displays in 2016
- Google Nexus 4 – the most desired Christmas gift which no-one can buy
- Google Nexus 4 Specs, Price and Review of First Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Phone
- Best Tablets of 2012: Apple iPad 4, iPad 2, Google Nexus 10, Microsoft Surface RT, Samsung, and Asus Tablets tops the list
- Black Friday Deals Xbox One, Xbox 360, Sony PS4, PS3 from Walmart, Best Buy
The wait of iPad users is finally over as Google today announced the update for one of its YouTube app. This new update is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPad and is also available now in iTunes Stores.
It was back in September when Apple announced that none of its device will have pre-installed YouTube app. Google then released the first YouTube app for iPhone.
The original YouTube app released by Google was optimized only for the iPhone and iPod touch keeping the iPads out of the loop. The app needed a retooling to get fitted for the iPads.
Apple devices used to come with pre-loaded YouTube apps since the inception of iPhone in 2007.The brawl between Apple and Google frayed for long and Apple abolished the inbuilt YouTube app from its devices.
The inbuilt YouTube app in the Apple devices was quite popular among the users. It was not fully featured like the official YouTube website but was made as per Apple standards.
The latest update of YouTube app has a very well optimized interface for the iPads. The updated YouTube app also supports AirPlay allowing the users to enjoy the streaming music with the AirPlay enabled receivers like Apple TV.
With the new and updated YouTube app, the users can now add or remove the preferred videos from the playlist. It also allows an easy access to the VoiceOver and provides a single click access to the Channel Guide as well. The best part with the new update is that videos start quicker and run with less interruption.